This agreement is between BBN Business Solutions, Inc. (BBN Business Solutions) (we, provider) and the party who hired the services (you, client, customer, buyer) (online and/or offline). All terms and conditions apply to all our products and/or services. The use of this website, buying products, and/or hiring the services of BBN Business Solutions online or offline will mean you accept and agree all the following terms and conditions.
1. This agreement covers the services and/or products in general offered by and through BBN Business Solutions, including but not limited to accounting services, tax services, bookkeeping services, payroll services, web design, software development, website services, web hosting, web maintenance services, programming, custom designs, custom programming, development, marketing, publishing, printing and/or any design and/or product related matter related to the provider company and with relation of the involved party (client).
2. Design Related but Not Limited to Design Only, Terms and Conditions:
2.1. Professional design and programming services (flat fee). Includes any plan offered by provider, they may be available at www.BBNBusinessSolutions.com. Those are services based on packages. Client has the right to choose from the design packages on non-exclusive basis offered or presented by provider. The design service includes customization of the website with client's name, logo, text, images and/or colors.
2.2. Limitations. There are certain limits to each package. Those include number of pages, number of items in the shopping cart, etc. provider has explained the terms and listed the limitations at his website. client agrees to abide by those limitations. client agrees to pay additional fee if he chooses to exceed such limitations. provider will charge for extra work requested by client only with client's approval.
2.3. Custom design. client understands that design is not exact science and that results may vary. client trusts provider based on his own research, review of previous work, etc.
2.4. Per hour charge. The hourly rates are listed at the web site. Some custom work carries minimal hours. client will be responsible for the payment of the hourly fees. Estimates may not be accurate. client pays per actual hours not per estimate. client may set limits and the work will stop when the limit is reached.
2.5. Add on. Provider offers a number of standard "add on" features at flat rate. client agrees to pay such flat rate for the feature. If client requires additional features he agrees to pay for the extras.
2.6. Ownership. License to use. Provider grants to client one license to use any of the products / services including but not limited to professional designs, custom designs, add on products, software, e-commerce stores, database, database designs, software, presentations, etc. One license means installation at one domain for the design and installation and use of one instance of the software. Provider is not transferring copyrights and / or ownership of designs and / or programming, all services are rendered with a license to use and / or right to use the product, no ownership of the product is being sold and / or transferred.
2.7. Maintenance. Provider is offering and client has the option to subscribe for product maintenance services. Maintenance plans vary depending on the needs of the client. Maintenance service plans will NOT rollover for any unused time.
2.8. BBN Business Solutions logo placement. Client agrees the text and link "Contact the webmaster at BBN Business Solutions" or "Website Design by BBN Business Solutions" or "Developed by BBN Business Solutions" or "Website Design By: BBN Business Solutions" or similar text and link, to be placed at the website and/or design and/or software designed by provider. Contact and/or a link to BBN Business Solutions information will be contained in the custom program and/or software and/or website and/or design.
2.9. Copyright. Client is the copyright owner of the content (text, pictures, etc.) unless client uses someone else's copyrights with permission. To the best of our knowledge no copyright infringement is incurred with our services. In the event of copyright infringement, client is solely responsible for any issues arising regarding this matter.
2.10. Acceptance. Client may accept online, offline, or paperless acceptance for the products and/or services. Client acknowledges that all the information he submits on-line and/or offline is true and correct to the best of his knowledge. Client agrees that the act of submitting his information and/or requesting service is equivalent to his/her signature.
2.11. Price change. Provider has the right to change the price of the products and/or services to reflect a change in the cost of the product and/or service, or other reasons. Price changes must be mutually agreed.
2.12. Start of services. Services will typically start on the next business day after client submits all content.
2.13. Content submission. Provider will accept every reasonable communication like e-mail, Postal Service, etc. Human coordinator is available to client to facilitate the content submission. It is client's responsibility to provide all the content in a timely manner. All content must be submitted in a digital format.
2.14. Quality of Services. Provider will apply the best efforts to provide the best possible quality.
2.15. Fees. All currencies US Dollars. Client agrees to pay for the products and/or services and fees as specified by Provider.
2.16. Delivery. Provider will deliver (install) the website to a valid web address and/or Provider may deliver the product, design, and/or service by email, cd, dvd, flash drive and/or other digital format. (Printouts: Local Pick up only, Printouts may take up to 14 business days to be ready. Colors may differ from your computer monitor and actual printed colors. Commercial Printers use CMYK format to reach your design color as similar as possible. Full payment is required before design is sent to printer. After your design has been sent to printing, changes mean a new order. No refunds.) Custom software can be delivered via "download" link and/or installation disc.
2.17. Turnaround Time frames. Turnaround time frames are only estimates. Some projects may be ready either sooner or later than estimated turnaround time frames. Both parties, Provider and Client should act at their best performance and at their best willingness to achieve accurate turnaround time frames.
2.18. Web hosting and Domain services. Client understands and agrees that he has to have active web hosting and domain name in order to be able to accommodate a website on-line.
2.19. Acceptance and acceptance by default. Client agrees to accept the design and/or programming within 5 business days after the notification of delivery. If client does not respond to inquiry for acceptance within 5 business days the work will be considered done and accepted by default. If there is no response from customer or inactivity for a period of 5 business days or more, the project will be considered done and/or completed. No refunds valid.
2.20. Hosting Length of contract. Your contract runs for the term you have purchased the hosting service (annually, monthly, etc.) from the date you first ordered.
2.21. Server abuse. Any attempt to undermine or cause harm to a server, or customer, of BBN Business Solutions is strictly prohibited. Offenders will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
2.22. The content of your web site. All services provided by BBN Business Solutions may be used for lawful purposes only. Transmission, storage, or presentation of any information, data or material in violation of any United States, or any International laws is prohibited. The following list is not exhaustive, but it will indicate the sort of material you are not permitted to host: Copyright material. MP3 files containing copyright music, unless you created the music yourself and/or own the copyright. Material we judge to be threatening or obscene.Material protected by trade secret and other statute. Pornography and sex-related merchandising, including sites that link to such content. Pirated software, also known as warez. Hacker programs or archives, including sites that link to such content. Hate propaganda. Products designed to defraud others, e.g. satellite hacking equipment. Promotion of illegal activities. Content that may be damaging to our servers or any other server on the internet. Web sites promoted by spam or involved in spamming or selling spam related software or bulk email lists. IRC or IRC bots.
2.23. The content of your emails. Spam is Unsolicited junk e-mail sent to large numbers of people to promote products or services. We have a zero tolerance policy towards spam and we monitor our mail servers to ensure they are not being used for spamming. If we allowed customers to spam then our mail servers would be blacklisted and none of our customers would be able to send and receive mail reliably. It is in all customers interests that we stop spam. We do not permit: The sending of spam through our servers. Sending out spam through another providers mail server which includes links to web pages or email addresses hosted on our servers. Web sites promoted by spam or involved in spamming or selling spam related software or bulk email lists. Also, as delegated by our upstream providers, any sites using spam or selling of spam related software or bulk email content will be closed. If you spam, we will see you doing it, your account will be terminated and you will not get a refund. If we receive a spam complaint about your account we will: Suspend your account to prevent any further violations. Contact you to ensure you will not do it again. Either reactivate the account or terminate it.
2.24. Protecting server resources. Each server has a limited amount of processing power and memory. We have found most our customers to stay within reasonable limits, but sometimes people do cause problems for other users by using too many resources. If you are a shared hosting customer you may not: Provide hosting for third parties, unless you have a proper reseller account. Link to cgi scripts running on your account from other domains (e.g. banner exchanges). Use more than 10% of system resources on the server. We do not allow clients to install their own cgi or php chat rooms. These tend to be a large drain on system resources and we cannot allow it as an account option. However, we provide chat systems which you may use free of charge. Bulletin boards are permitted, provided they stay within the 10% server usage limit explained above. We allow you (subject to a suitable hosting plan) to run programs to run continually in the background (cron jobs). However, these must not overload the server or affect other users sites. If you go over any of the limits described above we will suspend your account and contact you to resolve the situation. We may offer dedicated server hosting for an additional charge. If you do not move to a dedicated server or reduce your system usage we will terminate your account to protect other customers. Specific programs/scripts not permitted. We do not permit the use of: The webmail part of PHP nuke or any of its derivatives as this allows anyone to send out email and will be abused by spammers.
2.25. Bandwidth usage. Each hosting plan BBN Business Solutions provides has a set amount of bandwidth available per month. We monitor this usage and if your site goes over the limit it will be suspended until the second day of the next month. If you do not wish to wait until the next month you can upgrade your hosting plan to one with more bandwidth. If you are concerned about going over your limit you should check your bandwidth usage in the control panel in the middle of the month and contact us if you think you will go over.
2.26. IP Addresses and DNS delegation. We provide IP address information in your welcome email. This is provided to allow access to the web site and control panel until the domain name has been transferred to our DNS servers. Customers are not permitted to link to their site or address via an IP address based link once the transfer is complete. This is for your own safety as it prevents links becoming out dated if we change your IP address. All customers must change their domain names DNS servers to those specified on their welcome email. We do not permit customers to use external DNS management tools because of the likelihood of failure if we change an IP address. If you decide to use an external DNS service then you agree to absolve BBN Business Solutions of all liability should your site fail due to DNS errors or the IP address changing at a later date. All IP addresses remain the property of BBN Business Solutions or its upstream providers and are provided according to ARIN and RIPE rules and only when required for technical reasons.
2.27. DNS modifications. We do not provide DNS management services. If you require changes to DNS records (A, MX etc) we will do our best to carry them out but we cannot provide a warranty that the changes will continue to work in the future.
2.28. Billing. Annual Billing. We will not bill your card automatically. We will send a renewal notice to the email address you provided us with when you signed up approximately one month before the renewal date. However, because 40% of our customers do not tell us when they change email addresses and because many ISPs spam filters remove emails which mention web hosting services we cannot guarantee delivery of these emails. We recommend that you make a note in your diary one year from the date you ordered the hosting originally. If we do not receive the renewal payment by the due date then we will suspend the account. If payment is still not received within 7 days we will assume the account is no longer required and delete it.
2.29. Data integrity and backups. We will endeavor to keep backups of your data in order to restore the server if we have a disk failure. However, we provide no guarantee that we will be able to do so. It is in your own interests to keep a copy of your web site backed up on your own computer. You can do this by simply uploading changes from a copy you hold or by using the backup tool provided with most of our web hosting accounts. If you have an accident with your site we will do our best to help, but we may not be able to restore your files for you. It is impossible to have too many backups. Keeping a local copy at your location is the best way to protect your data. If you are a dedicated server customer then we do not keep any backups of your files. If you have paid us for a backup drive then you have the hardware and software necessary for making backups, but it is your responsibility to make sure you have it turned on. Again, we can make no guarantees about he integrity of backups.
2.30. Passwords. We will provide you with a username and password for accessing your account. This will be sent to the email address you entered into our order form. If you lose your password we can resend it to the same email address. If your email address has changed you will need to supply proof of your identity before we will provide the password. The reason for this is that a large percentage of password requests we receive are from people trying to gain unauthorized access to customers accounts. It is in your interests that we verify your identity before issuing a password.
2.31. Indemnification. By ordering services from us you agree to indemnify and hold harmless BBN Business Solutions from any claims resulting from the use of the service which damages you or any other party.
2.32. Explanation of the above. We will do our best to keep the service running reliably but we will not be held responsible for any losses you incur through your use of it. If you are in business you should ensure you have adequate business insurance and we recommend you contact an insurance broker.
2.33. Enforcement. Violations of these Terms of Service should be referred by email to our support department. All complaints will be investigated promptly. Violations of these terms and conditions can be ground for immediate account deactivation without refund.
2.34. Product Ordered. You agree that the product you are ordering from us are potential search engine, directory & FFA submissions. You also agree that we cannot guarantee placement within these search engines, only that we will attempt to submit your website to them.
2.35. Details of Optimization Process. (1) We will research for the best possible keywords for your website. (2) You will provide us the files and/or web page files to be optimized (it will be your option to allow us access directly to your server files and modify them only for Search Engine and Keyword optimization purposes). (3) We will provide you with optimized pages and/or files to be placed in your server and/or hosting space. (4) Once this files and/or webpages are on place and ready for submission we will proceed with that process.
2.36. Search Engine No Guaranty. You agree that, by ordering the amount of search engine submissions, not all submissions will be accepted due to the content and location of your site, or external rules applied for different Search Engines, FFAs, and/or Networks. Due to the fact that we do not control the Search Engines databases, we do not guarantee first positions in Search Engine Results.
2.37. Non-cumulative Services. Monthly services are based on a month to month work basis and they are non-cumulative or rollover.
2.38. Account Suspension. Your account may be suspended by BBN Business Solutions including but not limited to and in relation to any service overdue and/or any service that you acquire from us and we do not get paid for.
2.39. Non-Exclusive Services. All services, designs, programming, and/or but not limited to custom software are provided on a non-exclusive basis.
3. Accounting Related but Not Limited to Accounting Only, Terms and Conditions:
3.1. Responsibility. Client has sole responsibility for the accuracy, appropriateness and completeness of all Customer Data. Provider will use the Customer Data provided in performing the services and Provider is not responsible for reviewing, validating or otherwise confirming the accuracy, appropriateness or completeness of Customer Data.
3.2. Transmission to Recipients. At the Customer’s request and subject to Customer’s payment of any applicable fees, Provider will use reasonable efforts to make certain Customer Data available to Recipient(s) who have been authorized verbally and/or written by Customer. Customer hereby authorizes BBN Business Solutions to disclose such Customer Data to any Recipient to whom Customer authorizes.
3.3 Provider's Fees. In addition to agreed services, customer may request additional services from BBN Business Solutions, such services not specified in this agreement will incur in additional fees and Client agrees to pay for additional services at Provider's hourly rate and/or flat fee charges.
3.4 Costs and Expenses. Client agrees to reimburse Provider for any incidental costs and expenses Provider may incur in performing services for Client under this agreement, including but not limited to, secretarial and similar charges, telephone calls, photocopying and related expenses, shipping and mailing charges, document filing fees, other Government fees, notary fees, and/or other similar expenses. This expenses should be paid by Client upon receipt of Invoice or notice.
3.5 Clients Cooperation. Provider is authorized to communicate with the Client and/or custodian regarding the account and/or any other relevant financial data. Client will provide Provider with true and complete information for the Provider to perform its services. The timely performance of the services will depend on the timely receipt of complete Client data.
3.6 Applicable Law. Client agrees to comply with all applicable law for the performance of services.
3.7 Record Keeping. Once Provider delivers products and/or services to Client, client is responsible for keeping all records safe and for the required time by law.
3.8 Non-cumulative Services. Monthly services are based on a month to month work basis and they are non-cumulative or rollover.
4. Restrictions. Customer agrees not to upload or transmit any Customer Data: (i) that Customer does not have the lawful right to copy, transmit, distribute, and display (including any Customer Data that would violate any confidentiality or fiduciary obligations that Customer might have with respect to the Customer Data); (ii) for which Customer does not have the consent or permission from the owner of any personally identifiable information contained in the Customer Data; (iii) that infringes, misappropriates or otherwise violates any intellectual property or other proprietary rights or violates any privacy rights of any third party (including, without limitation, any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other intellectual property right, or moral right or right of publicity); (iv) that is false or misleading; (v) that is defamatory, obscene, or offensive; (vi) that violates, or encourages any conduct that would violate, any applicable law or regulation or would give rise to civil or criminal liability; or (vii) that contains any viruses, Trojan horses, spyware. malware, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, or other disabling devices or other harmful component intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information.
5. Termination. This agreement may be terminated by mutual agreement and/or 30 days notice to the other party, however the obligations of Client to pay and/or other provisions remain after the termination of this agreement and until all fees due are paid in full.
6. Payments. Client agrees to pay for requested services and/or products. Client agrees to pay upfront for all "flat fee" services and upon receiving of invoice for all hourly bills and/or service and/or product charges. Monthly charges are due upfront for the first payment and on the account anniversary date each month thereafter until the expiration of the payment term.
7. Late Payment OR Not Sufficient Funds Payments. client agrees to pay additional late fee of 15% per month or the maximum permitted by the law of the amount due and non paid. A Non Sufficient Funds payment will incur in a charge of $20.00 or the maximum permitted by the law whichever higher.
8. No refunds. By the nature of the business, provider will not refund collected fees.
9. Collections. Provider has the right to discontinue service, not to deliver products and/or services, disable client's website, block the transfer of web content, programs, software and/or domain name in order to collect money owed from Client to Provider. Provider has the right to charge client depending on the chosen plan client did for the project. Provider has the right to charge reasonable collections fees including but not limited to collection agency fees, attorneys fees, court fees and/or others.
10. No solicitation. Client agrees not to approach provider employees with proposals to hire them as his own employees or contractors. If client were to hire any of provider employees, client agrees to pay provider for each employee thus hired customary fees charged by top employment agencies plus 30% surcharge.
11. LIMITED LIABILITY. IN NO EVENT SHALL BBN BUSINESS SOLUTIONS OR ITS OWNER, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, SUPPLIERS AND/OR THE RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES, BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE PRODUCTS, SERVICES, SALES, PROGRAMMING, DESIGNS, GENERAL SERVICES AND/OR THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS (HOWEVER ARISING, INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), INCLUDING LOST PROFITS, WHETHER OR NOT THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES WAS, OR COULD HAVE BEEN, KNOWN. THE LIABILITY OF BBN BUSINESS SOLUTIONS, ITS OWNER, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, SUPPLIERS AND/OR THE RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES, TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTIES IN ANY CIRCUMSTANCE IS LIMITED TO MAXIMUM LIABILITY OF FIFTY ($50.00) AMERICAN DOLLARS. THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY WHETHER ANY CLAIMS BASED UPON PRINCIPLES OF CONTRACT, WARRANTY, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORT, BREACH OF ANY STATUTORY DUTY, PRINCIPLES OF INDEMNITY OR CONTRIBUTION, THE FAILURE OF ANY LIMITED OR EXCLUSIVE REMEDY TO ACHIEVE ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OR OTHERWISE. YOU AGREE TO TAKE FULL LEGAL RESPONSIBILITY OF YOUR PRODUCT, DESIGN, SOWFTARE, ACCOUNTING SERVICE, TAX PREPARATION, PAYROLL SERVICE, BOOKEEPING SERVICE, NOTARY SERVICE, WEBSITE AND/OR SERVICES ACQUIRED FROM US. BY ORDERING PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES FROM US YOU AGREE TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS BBN BUSINESS SOLUTIONS FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM THE USE OF THE PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICE(S) WHICH DAMAGES THE CLIENT OR ANY OTHER PARTY. YOU AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND YOU AGREE TO MANDATORY ARBITRATION. IF ONE SECTION OF THE ENTIRE SALE AND/OR AGREEMENT DOES NOT APPLY, THE REST SHOULD REMAIN IN FULL EXTENT. CUSTOMER AGREES THAT ANY AND ALL SALES OF MERCHANDISE AND/OR SERVICES OFFERED THROUGH BBN BUSINESS SOLUTIONS, ONLINE OR OFFLINE, CONSTITUTES A SALE AND AN AGREEMENT UNDER APPLICABLE FLORIDA LAW WITH JURISDICTION AND VENUE SOLELY AND EXCLUSIVELY IN OSCEOLA COUNTY, FLORIDA, USA.
12. Indemnification. Client shall indemnify, defend by counsel reasonably accepted by provider, protect and hold provider harmless from and against any and all claims, liabilities, losses, costs, damages, expenses, including consultants and attorneys fees and court costs, demands, causes of action, or judgments directly or indirectly arising out of or related to the website design, programming and other services provided by provider to the client.
13. Entire Agreement. This Agreement constitutes the entire understanding and contract between the parties and supersedes any and all prior and contemporaneous, oral or written representations, communications, understandings and agreements between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof, all of which representations, communications, understandings and agreements are hereby canceled to the extent they are not specifically merged herein. The parties acknowledge and agree that neither of the parties is entering into this Agreement on the basis of any representations or promises not expressly contained herein.
14. Modification. This Agreement shall not be modified, amended, canceled or in any way altered, nor may it be modified by custom and usage of trade or course of dealing, except by an instrument in writing and signed by both of the parties hereto.
15. Waiver. Performance of any obligation required of a party hereunder may be waived only by a written waiver signed by the other party, which waiver shall be effective only with respect to the specific obligation described therein. The waiver by either party hereto of a breach of any provision of this Agreement by the other shall not operate or be construed as a waiver of any subsequent breach of the same provision or any other provision of this Agreement.
16. Severability. If any provision of this Agreement shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason, unenforceable, it shall be deemed severable from, and shall in no way affect the validity or enforceability of, the remaining provisions of this Agreement, which shall remain valid and enforceable according to its terms.
17. Governing Law. This Agreement was entered into in the State of Florida, USA and its validity, construction, interpretation and legal effect shall be governed by the laws and judicial decisions of the State of Florida applicable to contracts entered into and performed entirely within the State of Florida, USA, Osceola County.
18. Authority to Execute. Each of the parties to this Agreement represents and warrants that it has full power to enter into this Agreement and that it hasn't assigned, encumbered, or in any manner transferred all or any portion of the claims covered by this Agreement.
19. Benefit of Successors and Assigns. This Agreement shall be binding upon and inure to the benefit of each of the parties hereto, and except as otherwise provided herein, their respective legal successors and permitted assigns.
20. Cumulative Remedies. Except as specifically provided herein, no remedy made available to either party hereunder is intended to be exclusive of any other remedy provided hereunder or available at law or in equity.
21. No Partnership or Agency. Nothing in this Agreement shall be construed as creating a joint venture, partnership, agency, employment relationship, franchise relationship or taxable entity between the parties, nor shall either party have the right, power or authority to create any obligations or duty, express or implied, on behalf of the other party hereto, it being understood that the parties are independent contractors vis-a-vis one another.
22. No Third Party Beneficiaries. Nothing contained in this Agreement, express or implied, shall be deemed to confer any rights or remedies upon, nor obligate any of the parties hereto, to any person or entity other than such parties, unless so stated to the contrary.
23. Excused Performances. Provider shall not be deemed to be in default of or to have breached any provision of this Agreement as a result of any delay, failure in performance or interruption of the Services, resulting directly or indirectly from acts of God, acts of civil or military authority, civil disturbance, war, strikes or other labor disputes and disturbances, fire, transportation contingencies, shortages of facilities, fuel, energy, labor or materials, or laws, regulations, acts or order of any government agency or official thereof, other catastrophes, or any other circumstances beyond providers reasonable control. In the event of any such delay or failure, performance of the services shall be deferred to a date and time mutually agreeable by the parties.
24. Counterparts. This Agreement may be executed in one or more counterparts, each of which shall be deemed an original, but all of which together shall constitute one and the same instrument.
25. Captions. The section headings and captions contained herein are for reference purposes and convenience only and shall not in any way affect the meaning or interpretation of this Agreement.
26. Gender. Where the context so requires, the masculine gender shall include the feminine or neuter, and the singular shall include the plural and the plural the singular.
27. Recitals. The recitals above set forth are incorporated herein by reference.
28. Arbitration. Any dispute arising under this agreement shall be resolved by binding arbitration in the city of Kissimmee, Florida, USA, Osceola County, and under the rules of the American Arbitration Association.
29. Disclaimer of warranties. You agree that your use of our service is solely at your own risk. You agree that such Service is provided on an as is basis.
30. Infancy. You attest that you are of legal age to enter into this Agreement.
31. Changes to these terms and conditions. BBN Business Solutions reserves the right to change or amend these Terms of Service at any time without prior notice. Other Terms and Conditions may apply at the sole discretion of BBN Business Solutions, broadly and not limited to only these Terms and Conditions.
32. Language. You agree to understand the language of this agreement. English: If you do not speak English, this agreement has been translated to you, you understand it, and you are in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Español: Si usted no habla Inglés, este acuerdo se le ha traducido, usted lo entiende, y usted está de acuerdo con todos estos Términos y Condiciones.
33. ACCEPTANCE OF AGREEMENT. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT AND AGREE TO ALL ITS TERMS AND CONDITIONS. YOU HAVE INDEPENDENTLY EVALUATED THE DESIRABILITY OF THE SERVICE AND ARE NOT RELYING ON ANY REPRESENTATION AGREEMENT, GUARANTEE OR STATEMENT OTHER THAN AS SET FORTH IN THIS AGREEMENT. BY USING BBN BUSINESS SOLUTIONS WEBSITE AND/OR ACQUIRING PROVIDER PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES YOU AGREE TO THIS ENTIRE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AGREEMENT.